Well we are both in NEXT magazine this month (dated February 2015). I bet she is so jealous!
My page 59 is part of an article on being a business mentor and there are five different women business mentors who talk about their life and their mentoring. We all have a section at the end on advice for women in business. My three points are:
1. Know yourself and know others
2. Play to your strengths
3. Be authentic
1. Write a business plan
2. Set milestones and goals and track them
3. Do your homework - research.
1. Know yourself
2. Time management
3. Cashflow is king.
1. Keep your long-term vision in front of you
2. Keep your options open
3. Nothing you learn is ever wasted.
1. Look after number one
2. Get help
3. Retain a positive outlook.
So that is already a lot of very good advice. If you want to see more the article is from pages 58 - 65. Here's a photo of my page ...
AND a readable PDF here