Wednesday 13 May 2015

Need some inspiration?

Last week on our Facebook page I put up the most repinned of all our pins on Pinterest. And it's a quote.  I do love that one and it got me thinking about what others are my favourites. These pins and their sources can all be found on our Pinterest page here.

The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories: Lovely Collaborative Illustrated Micro-Narratives Supporting Independent Media | Brain Pickings













From The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories I love the idea of doing some legs-up-the-wall restorative yoga with my favourite make believe monster friend!

.

I have this one on the notice board above my desk. Soooooo important for me to remember!

{via Roctetrictic on Flickr} This January, were taking an in-depth look at the why and how of...

This is the one that is most repinned. Good to think about, especially when you need to declutter your life!

And this last one because it makes me laugh and gives an excellent explanation for why I have so many cowlicks and my hair won't behave!
This. Is. Amazing.


Have a great day!
Ree





No comments:

Post a Comment