Thursday 7 September 2017

Back in France ...

After the success of last year's trip to France I am back here again. Being the Intrepid Fabric Hunter that I am, I am sure there will be many more new discoveries for me, and another heavy bag to lug home!

Also we're going up to Copenhagen for a few days - Danish fabrics!!!

Here's a quick update on Paris so far ...

1. First coffee at one of last year's favourite cafes. Accompanied by the ubiquitous Parisian cigarettes of course. Can't say that I really mind the smoke BUT I HATE the sweet smelling vaping things. I'm looking at you Man-in-the-white-top-with nasty vanilla vaping stuff ...




2. First lunch. So good!! 
Practicing the lady-who-lunches pose of course.



3. Getting distracted from fabric by many beautiful things. Unfortunately this exhibition was only setting up so I never got the name of the so talented designer. Loved these A LOT! But how to get it home?? Maybe book another seat on the plane ...








And these were tiny but the expressions on their faces were amazing!!






This one is a bit like me today - my body clock hasn't adapted and I'm very tired today. 

Time for a nap perhaps?
Ree


No comments:

Post a Comment