Thursday 11 July 2013

Vivienne Westwood said it better!

A few weeks ago I did a wee rant on how buying good clothes that you love and keep as long as possible was a great way to go. And hopefully Minnie + Ree's clothing would be on your list of 'keepers'.

Turns out that Vivienne Westwood has expressed this same view and being such a stylie woman she has said it so well:

BUY LESS
CHOOSE WELL
MAKE IT LAST


How great is that???


As I was looking around the web at this quote I also found some great pictures.  Here she is wearing my dream glasses, I have wanted some glasses like this forever!  Geraldine Booth, I hope you are reading this!!

And then I found some more wisdom from her:

"I think it is a good thing to buy less and choose well.  It's good for the environment and to be fair it's also good for me because my clothes are quite expensive."

So she's a style icon and a good business mentor too!


Another picture of the perfect specs!







What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment