Monday 21 January 2013

I believe ...

Here we are with a New Year and a New Blog. I don't like having New Year's resolutions but I do have a rather long list of things that I need to do this year - tick one for setting up the blog!!

Sonsie swimwear bikini top
I started my first online clothing store in June 2007 with Sonsie Swimwear.  Well Yay me for starting a fashion company as the world went into serious recession, but it has been a great experience all the way.  The purpose of Sonsie was to make flattering swimwear that actually fitted women with bigger boobs.  The swimwear line is still available on www.MinnieRee.com and I still get a buzz from happy customers - it is so demoralising when you can't find a swimsuit that fits you and it's hard enough having a larger bust without being made to feel there is something wrong with you because clothes aren't in your size!

Minnie + Ree snap wrap cotton skirt
The same fit and flatter philosophy extends to the other clothes that Minnie + Ree makes.  Our snap-wrap skirt comes in beautiful colours and patterns and is quite adjustable in size.  There are two different sizes and then you just do up as many snaps as you need to get the fit you want.  

I am working on the sizing at the moment.  A number of friends have been subjected to being measured as I check that my standard sizes (Small and Average) are still correct.  I will be making my Average size a little bigger in the future but the Small is staying the same.  I will finalise these and explain the sizing in my next post.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment