Sunday 10 September 2017

Copenhagen 2

We are still in Copenhagen. It is a beautiful city - very walkable. It's been raining a lot but we've just done what the locals do, put on a raincoat and got on with it. I'm not doing too well in my fabric search but there's still a couple of days to go!

Yesterday we took a 'busman's holiday' and went to the Finders Keepers Market. 

Luckily the signage was good and we found it easily enough.





There were lots of people there but not as many stalls as we were expecting.

It had a very distinctive Danish style. 

And lots of black clothes ... so not many photos of the stalls cos you know how I feel about black clothes!


The market was held in a new area and in new buildings so there was a definite concrete and unfinished look going on. 

This corner reminds me of my stall in Underground Market!!




 All brand new!




This is in contrast to what we saw on our way there. This is where we are staying.


The bikes line the streets and are parked everywhere.





And yes, I've had a wee haircut. I'm leaving a lot of hair as well as my heart in this city!










Hej hej
Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment