So here's my Paris essentials list with the photos and maybe a few more ...
1. Get some good walking shoes. Handy to have a bit of a platform going on to keep you above yicky street things, especially stinky puddles from all those men who pee on the streets!
These are by Fly London.
3. A handy book on fabric and other 'craft' shops in Paris.
4. An even handier friend who knows Paris like the back of her hand, can find all the best coffee places, and let's you be lazy and not even try to speak French.
5. A book that sets out most of those great coffee and food places. We discovered this on our last day at Le Peloton which is a great coffee shop and it had most of our other favourites.
6. Gin for evening drinks on the balcony after a hard day slogging around Paris in 30 degree heat.